- 176817 - Programmer Analyst 2 - (2) - WA
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Programmer Analyst 2's located in Renton, WA
In this role, you will be designing, building, deploying and ultimately supporting Client's next generation of HR and Payroll processes and tools as part of the Client's 2nd century transformation team. Within this complex environment the developer will work within a Scaled Agile (SAFe) framework to:
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and other Dev Team members to create and refine user stories and acceptance criteria
- Participate in Program Increment Planning by creating Iteration plans and Team Objectives
- Coordinate with Architecture to design and develop code
- Work with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality
- Perform testing with Dev Team and troubleshoot/de-bug as necessary
- Comprehend data integrations from point to point systems as well as holistic interchange services rendering effective data quality and dependable exchanges of digital information
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for integrating the cloud applications with external applications across a wide array of Human Capital Management, Payroll, and Financial areas
- Design, build and support testing of integration code base including Workday Studio, Cloud and Core Connectors, and EIB as well as Public Web Services (APIs) and Report as a Service (RaaS)
- Design, build, test and support new cloud based applications using PaaS tools to integrate with Client's Workday SaaS HCM
- Collaborate with 3rd parties to develop technical solutions that support business processes into and out of Client systems
- Experience developing communications plans and messaging for broad, diverse audiences about highly technical products and programs
- 2+ years of experience working with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- 2+ years of experience in the application of modern integration technologies (Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, C#,
ASP.Net, HTML, SOAP, REST)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Experience supporting Payroll, Absence, Timekeeping or Compensation applications
- 1+ years of experience in configuration and integration development for SaaS applications preferably Workday or similar application
- 1+ years of experience with middleware like Red Hat JBoss Fuse, IBM DataPower, and Manage File Transfer Service
Accredited Technical bachelor's degree required and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Daniel McGowan at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.