- 176822 - Programmer Analyst 4
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Programmer Analyst 4's located in Hazelwood, MO
The Senior ServiceNow Application Programmer position is critical in designing, building and customizing ServiceNow applications and services. They'll support integrations and platform software development, work across applications, deliver new functionality, develop innovative solutions and support the entire development lifecycle. We welcome you to join us and help build the future.
- Design and develop new ServiceNow applications and services for HR Modules of ServiceNow; including Case
Management, Knowledge Base, and Portal.
- Support ServiceNow Business Analyst in estimating release level of effort
- Provide incident resolution for ServiceNow System Administrators
- Takes Ownership of business requirements and works them to completion
- Develop and support software integrations
- Lead analysis of end user processes to define application requirements.
- Identify and recommend improvements
- Experience developing in ServiceNow
- Enterprise HR Service Management
- Advanced System Administration
- Experience with database design schemas and data modeling
- Web Services
- Completed ServiceNow Trainings such as ServiceNow System Administration, ServiceNow Advanced System
Administration, Scripting in ServiceNow or Application Creation in ServiceNow
Typical Education / Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Accredited Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Travel Required - Potential travel - 10%
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.