- 176825 - User Experience Specialist 3
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a User Experience Specialist 3 for an opportunity located in Hazelwood, MO
The Mid-Level UX Designer will lead ServiceNow applications and services from user research through iterative development and delivery into the Organization. IT is launching a new strategic initiative called the Digital Transformation Environment (DTE). DTE is a digital accelerator focused on designing and building in-house solutions and differentiating capabilities to help compete in our second century. Our focus is on innovative solutions implementing cutting-edge agile software development methodologies and user-centric design. This position will place you at heart of a fast-paced, growing organization where you will have the opportunity to partner with project teams and enable them to internalize and apply these agile methodologies moving forward. We welcome you to join us and help build the future!
- Develops, supports and maintains the enterprise HR Systems as part of our 2nd Century HR systems in
ServiceNow and associated integrations
- Partners with project teams to perform user-centered design activities that actively involve users throughout all phases of a project to ensure product usability
- Assists in product design decisions by conducting user research, usability testing and facilitating iterative feedback loops with users
- Defines user requirements, user flows, and usability goals
- Creates user interaction designs, and conveys designs by building prototypes following established style guides
- Conducts iterative usability tests to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the designs
- Diagnoses usability issues and refines designs or recommends changes
- Contributes to the development of the UX design discipline through development of user-centered design best practices
- Assist senior designers in establishing the discipline of user centered design and agile software development methodology within Client IT
- 5 years of experience with UX (User Experience) design and/or writing
- 5+ years of experience supporting end users in a customer service role
- 5+ years of experience with requirements analysis
- Experience interviewing, shadowing and building relationships with end users
- Experience using industry standard prototyping tools and techniques
- User-Centered design, usability, and interaction or visual design
- Agile development methodologies (DevOps, Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with HR technology/HR IS products a plus
Accredited Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Travel Required - Potential travel - 10%
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.