- 176828 - Programmer Analyst 4 - WA
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Programmer Analyst 4 located in Renton, WA
Seeking a Senior Programmer/Analyst to join the HRIS team in Renton, WA. In this role, you will be supporting numerous integrations between shop floor time and attendance systems and timekeeping system. Within this complex environment the developer will work within an agile environment to:
- Design, program, test, implement, document and maintain computing applications
- Gather and evaluate end user requirements
- Write and compile code and construct database objects based on documented design and analyze information to determine architecture specifications, parameters for software compatibility, application security needs and other application architecture requirements
- Modify or upgrade applications to maintain software functionality
- Identify and resolve programming or application architecture problems
- Review system performance and identify and recommend improvements
- Leads and performs the design, program, test, implementation and documentation of complex computing applications and software or computing architecture and computing application system designs
- Leads analysis of end user processes to define application requirements
- Experience developing communications, plans, and messaging for broad, diverse audiences about highly technical products and programs
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- 5+ years of experience with middleware technology
- 5+ years of experience do you have working within a development environment using Agile methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with the following languages/technologies (or equivalent):
- Application 2 Application (A2A)
- IBM WebSphere
- C#, Java, or C++
Accredited Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Max Cameron at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.