- 176833 - Programmer Analyst 3 - WA
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Programmer Analyst 3 located in Renton, WA
Seeking a Mid-level Programmer/Analyst to join the HRIS team. In this role, you will be supporting overnight batch processing for internal timekeeping system. Within this complex environment the developer will work within an agile environment to:
- Monitor batch system and troubleshoot failures to ensure processing is completed within service level agreements
- Coordinate with other Timekeeping developers to design, program, test, implement, document and maintain timekeeping application
- Coordinate with other Timekeeping developers to modify or upgrade applications to maintain software functionality
- Gather and evaluate end user requirements as required to address application errors
- Identify and resolve programming or application architecture problems real-time
- Review system performance and identify and recommend improvements
- 3+ years of experience working with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Experience developing communications plans and messaging for broad, diverse audiences about highly technical products and programs
- Ability to work variable shifts; including day, evening, night and weekends
- 3+ year experience with the following languages/technologies (or equivalent):
- SFTP, SQL
- 3+ year experience using Agile Methodologies
- Experience with MicroFocus Visual COBOL, MicroFocus Enterprise Server highly desired
Accredited Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Robert Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.