- 176861 - Firmware Designer Level 3 - FL - C
- Up to $75.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Firmware Designer Level 3 for an opening in Orlando, FL.
Develops, designs, verifies, and documents Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC) and Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) development. Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation. Assignments include the analysis of all aspects from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, and timing and power utilization. Typically uses specialized equipment to establish operation data, conduct experimental tests, and evaluate results. Support Circuit card designer with trade studies. Develop and release design requirement specifications for product.
- Familiarity with video system design, synchronization, image processing operations and display formats.
- Experience with Verilog, C/C++, MathLab/Simulink, System Verilog languages; Synopsis Synplify, Synopsis VCS, NCSim, ChipScope tool sets desired.
- Experience with Xilinx and Altera Part family internal FPGA fabric and IP and model based compilers desired.
- FPGA design experience with tools noted above. Previous experience related to aerospace design techniques is desired"
Accredited Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical or Computer Engineering with a preferred concentration in FPGA design and Digital Signal Processing through relevant experience.
9/80, 1st Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Max Cameron at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.