- 176871 - Test Technician - CA
- CA-Bay Area
- Scotts Valley
- Up to $35.45 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Technician for an opening in Scotts Valley, CA.
Manufacturing Technician will maintain manufacturing & testing processes to support production delivery, cost and quality goals. Technician must be a TEAM PLAYER and very safety conscientious. Duties include but are not limited to manufacturing, calibrating & testing electro-mechanical assemblies. Technician will utilize assembly drawings, process instructions, bill of materials, hand tools, digital meters and high voltage equipment.
• Work safely and apply 5S principles to work area. Use lean practices to reduce production bottlenecks, eliminate waste and reduce cycle time.
• Attention to detail so that quality standards are met or exceeded.
• Complete assignments according to the established standard times.
• Ability to work effectively in a team based, fast paced environment.
• Assembly of electronic and mechanical assemblies
• Testing and troubleshooting of electronic circuits and high voltage power supplies
• Utilize DVMs, Oscilloscopes, high voltage power supplies, and other electronic equipment to calibrate x-ray sources
• Competent in PCB assembly techniques with demonstrable surface mount hand soldering and PCB troubleshooting capability
• Work with and around high voltage systems and components
• Participate in Continuous Improvement programs
• Document non-conformances.
• Perform other job tasks as assigned
• Uses common electro-mechanical assembly tools safely
• Uses analog and digital technical equipment
• Reads electronic component values, mechanical assembly and electronics calibration standard operation procedures
• Comfortable reading and writing formulas in Microsoft Excel
• Cycle count program processing and problem resolution
• Picks inventory parts to fill manufacturing and customer needs
• Writes engineering change requests to address production, documentation, or design problems
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Tyler Harrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x342 or (800) 927-9318 x342
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.