- 176882 - Integrated Master Scheduler - OH - C
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Integrated Master Scheduler located in Dayton, OH.
• Provide schedule-related support to assigned Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) by attending recurring program meetings
• Providing reports to key program stakeholders on IMS health and construction, contractor schedule performance, and projections of schedule outcomes
• Support Program Management Reviews (PMRs), design reviews, Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs), and Schedule Risk Assessments (SRAs)
• Communicate all findings to management through briefings, written reports and verbal communication
• Work with cross-functional teams to integrate disparate activities and milestones into schedule models
• Employ integration, communication, coordination, organizational, and planning expertise to technical and acquisition efforts across a number of functional disciplines
• Perform a range of program management activities, such as: gathering program information; conducting analyses; developing program strategies; milestone planning, tracking, and scheduling; establishing and maintaining schedule model databases
The Integrated Master Scheduler must demonstrate comprehensive experience and knowledge of:
• Analyzing schedules using multiple tools in conjunction with and/or imported into MS Project
• Accomplishing variance analyses for baselined schedules
• Accomplishing critical path and driving path analyses
• Working with project teams to build schedule recovery plans
• Identifying major milestones, decision points, project lifecycle and project events
• Developing, maintaining, and integrating project plans into project schedule models
• Working with project teams to develop resource-loaded schedules and identify resource constraints
• Air Force Material Command and Air Force Life Cycle Management Center policies, processes, and procedures
This position will be a key member of a high-impact, fast-paced, high visibility team. Key skills required:
• Conflict resolution
• Problem solving
• Critical and creative thinking
• Clear and well organized communication skills
• Candidate must possess strong computer skills and must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Recent experience in system program offices is desired. USAF Aircraft program experience is desired. Staff experience is highly desired.
Accredited Master’s Degree and five (5) years of Scheduling and/or Acquisition experience is required or a Bachelor’s Degree and seven (7) years of experience is required. Scheduling and MS Project experience required.
The position will allow various combinations of education and experience using a 1 year of education for 1 year of experience substitution.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Part-Time/First Shift 30-39
Silmese Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.