- 176900 - Multi-Media Graphic Designer 4
- 7 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Multi-Media Graphic Designer 4 located in Tukwila, WA.
The ideal candidate will assist with production of digital media, special effects, animation and static imagery in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. Assist with the refinement of design concepts. Format elements of visualization design packages that include, but are not limited to, production of both static and animated in-flight and on-ground visualizations of commercial and military aircraft, in various customer airline liveries and paint schemes. They will collaborate with others in developing solutions to a variety of design problems of moderate scope and complexity while adhering to established design guidelines. You will work under general supervision and receive direction for work performed. All work will be reviewed upon completion for accuracy and adequacy in meeting design and communication objectives. The work is generally transactional with short deadlines and with high expectations for quality. The work will require some training to understand client's visualization pipeline and client’s brand guidelines. They should be capable of scoping, estimating and scheduling project activities. The ideal candidate possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate the ability to work with business partners to understand their business and the needs of that business. The role involves working with senior designers and creative directors and helping them in their daily tasks to produce amazing visuals for use across the enterprise. They will seek alternative ways to present or define visualization design solutions, consistently draw upon multiple and diverse sources (individuals, disciplines, bodies of knowledge) for ideas and inspiration, and utilize state-of-the-art visualization tools to present clear solutions to visual design problems. They will also become part of a unique team culture that thrives on creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge design, supporting client’s unrivaled brand presence.
• Minimum 5 years experience in visualization design or related field is required.
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and synthesize direction from many individuals.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure, developing captivating visuals within tight deadlines.
• Collaborative and team–oriented with excellet oral and written communications skills.
• Self–starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage own time and take initiative.
• Demonstrated proficiency working in Autodesk 3ds Max, V-Ray and Adobe Creative Cloud (emphasis on After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) is required.
• Production experience with decimation, model optimization and re-topping is a definite plus.
• Production experience working with Unity, Unreal, Substance Painter and physical-based rendering (PBR) is a definite plus.
• Skills in organizing and backing up files.
• A portfolio that demonstrates creativity and sophisticated design/marketing concepts and solutions
Accredited Bachelor's degree in Art & Design preferred but not required.
ON- CALL/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
20 hours per week to start, and may increase as volume increases.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.