- 176925 - User Experience Specialist 3 - MO
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a User Experience Specialist 3 located in Hazelwood, MO.
You will design and configure cleint’s next generation HR technology as part of cleint’s 2nd century transformation team. Ideal candidates will have experience with Workday configuration, requirement analysis report design, and testing. Specific
experience with Workday HCM, integration design, and/or Agile (SAFe) is a plus. Primary Responsibilities:
- Leverage analysis skills to support Workday implementation as well as changes/updates to modules and processes
- Manage ongoing configuration, design, maintenance and implementation for core Human Capital Management (HCM) in Workday
- Assists with the execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of
system testing such as regression testing
- Identify and advocate future Workday enhancements or functionality
- Support HR technology across portfolio, including researching issues and recommending solutions to meet system/workflow requirements
- Design and execute test plans
- Gather, evaluate, and document end user requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in HRIS field
- 3+ years of experience in configuring SaaS applications, preferably Workday or similar applications
- Experience working with confidential/sensitive information and critical business processes
- 5+ years of information technology experience supporting multiple applications/solutions with complex integration points
across other systems
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience working in a team environment
- Experience with Workday HCM, Recruiting, Compensation, Talent Management, System Security
- Experience with Business Process Framework, Calculated Fields, Report Writer, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Configurable Security
Accredited Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as
any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
10 % of the Time
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Rochelle Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.