- 176929 - Programmer Analyst 3 - MO
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Programmer Analyst 3's located in Hazelwood, MO
In this role, you will create innovative solutions to shape and evolve the technology that drives value across the company. You will design, develop, and configure client’s next generation HR technology as part of client’s 2nd century transformation team. Ideal candidates will have experience eveloping/maintaining Workday integrations, complex reports, and interfaces across Workday core HCM leveraging skills in SOAP, REST API, Workday studio, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Cloud Connect. Specific experience with Workday configuration, Agile (SAFe), and/or DevOps is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience developing applications and integrations
- 5+ years of experience in HRIS field
- 3+ years of experience in configuration and integration development for SaaS applications; preferably Workday or similar application
- 5+ years of information technology experience supporting multiple applications/solutions with complex integration points across other systems
- 4+ years of experience in the application of modern integration technologies (Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, C#, ASP.Net, HTML, SOAP, REST)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience working in a team environment
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences
- Experience with Web Service Application Program Interface (APIs), Workday Studio, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) Report Writer, Cloud Connect, Business Process Framework, Configurable Security, Calculated Fields, XSLT, and/or and Report as a Service (RaaS)
- Experience with Workday’s Human Capital Management (HCM) suite - Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Talent, Absence Management, Recruiting, Performance Management
- Experience with Workday Configuration
- 3+ years of experience with middleware development using Red Hat JBoss Fuse, IBM DataPower, and/or Manage File Transfer Service
Accredited Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
10 % of the Time
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Brenda Ramirez-Velez at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x256 or (800) 927-9318 x256
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.