- 176984 - Computer-Based Training Developer 1
- Universal City
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 4 Computer-Based Training Developer 1's for an opening in Universal City, TX.
Develops, reviews and tests computer-based training products to ensure functionality. Representative Major Tasks:
- Reviews CBT courseware prior to customer delivery to ensure proper functionality. Documents discrepancies for use in quality analysis and root cause identification for continuous quality improvements.
- Assists in maintaining existing CBT courseware to incorporate new or updated technical, engineering or customer information, as necessary to ensure currency and applicability of training course material.
- Assists with the development of CBT courseware under the direct supervision of more experienced developers. Performs repetitive tasks such as, loading audio and creating graphic requests.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word) required.
- Prefer experience in development of computer based training utilizing Flash Creative Suite 6 and/or Articulate Storyline 360 required.
Accredited Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.