- 176986 - Computer-Based Trng Pgmr 2 - TX
- Universal City
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking Computer-Based Training Programmer 2 for an opening in Universal City, TX.
Seeking an entry level Computer Base Training software programmer. Coordinates with subject matter experts, instructional designers and others to develop requirements. Codes, tests and documents computer-based training and updates existing computer-based training elements to maintain currency of course materials. Reviews training products to ensure compliance with applicable standards and specifications. Task Details:
- Models and templates to increase CBT developent efficiency.
- Interacts and partners with other specialists (e.g., instructional designers, subject matter experts, multimedia experts, programmers) to assist in the definition of CBT requirements.
- Incorporates knowledge of organizational standards and specifications in computer based training [CBT], computer aided instruction [CAI], web based training [WBT] projects.
- Works under general supervision, and no instructions are needed for routine work. Receives general instructions for special assignments. Work is reviewed for sound technical judgment and overall adequacy.
Accredited Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 2 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Zachary Fasano at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.