- 176991 - Quality Engineer 4 (4) - LA - SS
- New Orleans
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 4 Quality Engineer 4's located in New Orleans, LA.
• Represents the Integrated Quality function on program teams to integrate contractual and Boeing Quality Management System requirements into all aspects of new business and existing business proposals, engineering designs and program product development processes.
• Provides Quality interpretation of requirements, Develops quality metrics, design and production certification plans for prototype and development programs to ensure compliance with contractual,
• Company and regulatory requirements. Conducts capability assessments and process validations to support supplier selection activities.
• Participates in various reviews to ensure quality attributes are incorporated into product designs.
• Performs analysis, tests and process assessmnts to ensure manufacturing and test readiness.
• Provides material review dispositions for non-conformances.
• Analyzes non-conformance trends to evaluate effectiveness of corrective actions.
• Recommends corrective actions to address non-conformances. Performs benchmarking and other forms of analysis to ensure specified processes capability levels are achieved.
• Engages with other quality functional areas (Supplier Quality, S/W Quality, and Quality Assurance) as the program QE by guiding support needs.
• Works under general direction however may be autonomous at times once trained.
Accredited Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
FULL TIME/VARIABLE SHIFT
WORK HOURS: CANDIDATES MUST BE AVAILABLE TO SUPPORT 1ST OR 2ND SHIFT AS ASSIGNED
This work assignment has been designated as "safety-sensitive" by the Client. Contractors assigned to safety-sensitive jobs at the Client site must first complete regulatory pre-placement requirements prior to reporting to assignment. Additionally, contractors assigned to safety-sensitive work will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing in accordance with federal mandates.
Johnnie Barrientos at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.