- 177012 - Electrical Engineer 2 - OK - O/M
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical Engineer 2 for an opening in Tulsa, OK.
Our engineering team consists of a unique blend or designers, analyzers, coders, planners, and managers. We are organized into interdisciplinary teams to solve the challenging technical problems that our diverse customer set provides us.
Successful candidates for Electrical Engineer will have a demonstrated ability:
• Design modifications for special mission aircraft. Such modifications typically include the design of electrical power distribution systems, developing electrical loads analysis, wiring diagrams and harness fab drawings.
• Utilize experience with cockpit avionics upgrades, navigation and communications systems and integration to meet FAA or Military flight safety standards.
• Analyze the impact to the host platform that the design changes cause and use this analysis during the design phase to ensure that the overall impact to airworthiness is minimized.
• Effectively communicate as part of a multi-disciplinary team working together to ensure that the aircraft systems contribute to the overall success of the program.
• Knowledge of the airworthiness process is a must and the ability to iterate design approaches with the cognizant airworthiness authorities is critical.
We work in the digital age. Candidates must be comfortable working with standard MS Office tools as well as have demonstrated experience on an advanced CAD system for electrical system and wire harness design and Product Lifecycle Management system. A working knowledge or experience with Capital Harness/TeamCenter is preferred.
Accredited BS in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field 2-4 years. 0-2 years MS Degree in a related field or have 6 years relevant experience.
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Brenda Ordaz at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.