- 177050 - Test Engineer - CA
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $35 to $55.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Engineer for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
• Develop and maintain automated test equipment hardware and software
• Support lab maintenance and repairs
• Support field testing from test preparation
• Assist Lab manager
Perform system regression testing, DVT, data analysis and document test
• Three or more years experience with lab management
• Three or more years experience with asset acquisition and installation
• Familiar with lab equipment and maintenance
• Very good written and verbal communication skills required
• Ability to successfully interact with other Engineering disciplines including design, systems, and software engineering functions.
• Capable of working in a team environment with the ability to work independently at times with minimal supervision
• Some weekends and evenings will be required
Experience required with hardware development, embedded system
testing, system integration, and GPS validation techniques. Strong
communication skills required.
Accredited Bachelors Degree in Math, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or other Science/Engineering discipline
9/80, 1st Shift
Kevin Suk at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.