- 177053 - Cyber A&A Team Lead 5 (5) - VA - C
- Falls Church
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 5 Cyber A&A Team Lead 5 located in Falls Church, VA
Primary responsibility is to perform tasks related to preparing for Assessment & Authorization (A&A) within the Defense Health Agency to ensure assigned DoD systems/Enclaves/Networks can obtain and maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO) and Authorization to Connect (ATC) certifications. Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
This position will be a part of a team providing oversight and managment of applications as they operate, or progress towards operation under the DHA Risk Management Framework (RMF) approved processes.
Provide solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of expertise and creativity. Problems are broadly defined and solutions require the continuation of specialized theories and knowledge. Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on one or more technologies.
• Must possess a CompTIA Security + to start work
• OS Certification/Approved Training completed within 180 days of hire
• Must be located within 15 minutes of Falls Church, VA.
• Experience with RMF in DHA a plus
• Experience with Accreditation package management in eMASS a plus
• Excellent customer service and organization skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Familiarity with Guidance:
• Risk Management Framework
• NIST 800 series policies & Guidance
• NIST Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
• Department of Defense Instructions (DoDI)
• Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Accredited BS degree and fifteen (15) years of experience with Information Technology/Information Assurance or Eighteen (18) years of hands-on experience with Information Technology/Information Assurance.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Max Cameron at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.