- 177069 - Full-Stack Software Developer (3) - WA
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Mid-level Lead Full-Stack Software Developers for an opening in Bellevue, WA.
The candidate will support a software development team and shall primarily contribute to developing
products. More specifically, success in this role requires the candidate pursue quality and continuously improve their skills & knowledge to achieve it. This role will develop code and architectures that shall iteratively release to production in order to capture value faster.
As a Software Developer on an agile team, the candidate will provide hands-on development and support. Responsibilities include:
• To develop products. Apply one’s full-stack software development experience in front-end, back-end, data, and architectural capacities.
• To continuously raise-the-bar. Model & pursue high quality development.
• To mentor & to pursue personal development. To persistently develop others and oneself as key members of the program’s full-stack talent team.
Other Responsibilities Include:
• To contribute knowledge. Support knowledge management and knowledge sharing activities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development including architecture, software design, and development
- Ability to effectively communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing user interfaces
- Ability to understand new technologies and support their implementation
Programming Paradigm, Creational Patterns
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing software products in a cloud computing environment such as: Amazon EC2,
Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Experience mentoring entry-level developers
- Experience working on the full-stack including front-end, back-end, and deployment
Accredited Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 5 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 3 or more years’ or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
10 % of the Time
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Robert Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.