- 177077 - Computing Architect 5
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Computing Architect 5 located in Bellevue, WA.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for exploring cutting edge data analytics solutions, and developing cloud-native software architectures and associated development techniques. In this position, the candidate will lead the definition of software architecture designs within common framework to support multiple, and varying, data analytics projects worked across the organization. More specifically, the candidate will be required to understand the various complex requirements across the portfolio of projects, and assess each project to define best-value architecture designs to meet customer needs. As the organization's senior software architect, the candidate will provide technical leadership and guidance to the team, primarily in the areas of: 1) Software architecture concepts, primarily cloud-based solutions; 2) Cloud-based service models, such as Software as Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS); and
2) Cutting edge cloud-native data analytics tools and solutions, predominantly driven by Open Source frameworks. Candidate must have 10+ years' experience in software architecture and software design. Must also have the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences. Must have the ability to quickly understand new technologies and come up with technology insertion plans.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Software Architecture/Development, Systems and Application Development,
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with cutting edge technologies, such as: Hadoop, Kafka, Teradata, NoSQL (MongoDB, REDIS, etc.), Docker/Kubernetes, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Node.js, Springboot, etc.
- General knowledge of Twelve Factor Application techniques
- Experience with production system designs, High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions
Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment techniques and tools, such as Maven, Jenkins, GIT,
- Experience with AWS or Azure or GCP
Accredited Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 14 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 12 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.