- 177301 - Flight Line Technician
- 6 Months
- Flight Line, Rework, Production Test, Production Acceptance Test, Schematics, Troubleshoot, Corrective Action, Calipers
-Completes assigned aircraft tasks as directed by Flight Line Crew Chief or supervisor, including open and incomplete planning, one shots, rework, and production test and production acceptance test procedures in compliance with written or verbal instructions. Primary Responsibilities:
- Follow all documentation required to complete job tasks, such as planning, drawings, processes, standards, technical manuals, schematics, discrepancy reports, alerts, directives, and customer maintenance documents.
- Operate all ground support equipment required to supply or service aircraft electrically, hydraulically, pneumatically, and with fuel; verifies aircraft preparedness and availability of ground support equipment.
- Troubleshoot anomalies encountered in aircraft subsystems.
- Implement corrective actions.
- Provide scheduled or unscheduled aircraft maintenance prior to flight or afterward, such as daily or special inspections, adjustments, tabbing, balancing, and pilot discrepancy repairs.
- Use standard or special tooling required for mechanical, electrical, or airframe installation, removal, rework and repair.
- Ensure all assemblies and detail parts are free of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and nonconformances issues.
- Check units for compliance using hand held precision measuring equipment, such as calipers, micrometers, height gages and scales.
- Report all non-conformances to manufacturing supervision or corrective action representative.
- Prepare rejection tags noting deviations from specifications on dimensions, finishes, material, processes, or quality when required.
- Follow all safety procedures and reports unsafe conditions to safety officials or manufacturing supervision.
- Report on job status and restraints to coworkers and supervision.
- Identify production inefficiencies and suggests potential improvements to product or process.
High School Diploma or GED
FULL TIME/VARIABLE SHIFT
This position will require the flexibility to work 1st or 2nd shift.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.