- 177560 - Staff Data Mgmt Analyst
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- $75 to $80.00 DOE
- 1 year
Searching for a full-stack business application developer well versed in .Net, MVC5, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, and/or SharePoint 2013. Additional key skills include:
- Working independently with little oversight.
- Ability to receive requirements at a high level and derive lower level requirements by working directly with internal customers turning complex processes into user-friendly tools.
- Ability to perform all phases of the development lifecycle: initial requirements gathering, architecture design, development, testing, and training.
- Candidate needs to cooperate with teammates on best practices and possible re-use of applications.
- Ideal applicant will be enthusiastic about process improvement, efficiency, excellent customer service, and working with different teams from all functions.
- Candidate should be able to juggle multiple assignments and manage changing priorities.
- Strong project management and communications skills are highly desired.
Work Week: 9/80
Bachelors in Science; Masters; or from accredited school.
oMaster's Degree and relevant experience
oExperienced in machine learning, advanced analytics, and data visualization, Tableau dashboard development
oExperienced in SharePoint 2013 Development
oCompTIA Security+ certification
oStrong understanding of product quality and statistical process control
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.