- 177597 - Accounts Receivable Manager
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Accounts Receivable Manager located in Huntsville, AL
Develops management reports and presentations on AR performance, contribute to the completion of weekly financial forecasts and month-end financial reporting. Actively manage accounts receivable collections and analysis to contribute to lowest possible Days Sales Outstanding (DSO). Oversight of Billing processes to include management of 2-3 billing supervisors. Support timely and accurate application of cash to open AR to include 1-2 cash specialists. Review unbilled costs and facilitate billing of those costs. Understanding of SOX compliance issues with Accounts Receivable. Facilitate timing and process of retroactive rate adjustments invoices within Costpoint. Knowledge of contractual requirements and invoice submission related to billing for government contracts to aid in problem resolution. Troubleshoot issues and resolve discrepancies related to billing and develop/execute corrective action plans needed. Assist with internal and external audits as needed. Develop and maintain policies and procedures for billing-related activities, including desk top procedures and associated forms.
· Minimum 8 years of relevant Government contract billing experience required
· Supervisory experience required
· Experience with Deltek Costpoint highly desired
· Must have advanced skills in Excel Must be analytical, detail oriented, and organized, with well-developed written and oral
· Must work in process-driven environment with ability to identify/initiate process improvements and efficiencies
· Must be able to work independently, self-review, can multi-task, meet deadlines and work effectively with multiple
priorities and new assignments required
· Ability to develop reports in COGNOS, a plus
Accredited Accounting Degree required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.