- 177793 - System Administrator
- Up to $30.00 DOE
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a System Administrator for an opening in Philadelphia, PA.
Install, configure, and support the BPMI AOR Stand-Alone local area network (LAN). Maintain network hardware and software. Monitor systems to assure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network operation
• Maintain and administer local computer network and related computing environment, including computer hardware, systems
software, application software and all associated configurations on the BPMI AOR Stand-Alone Network
• Design and secure network infrastructure per NN801 Rev4.
• Perform daily system monitoring, logging, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, mission
critical systems and key processes.
• Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the
appropriate media and the media is recycled and sent off site as necessary
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions or security threats per NN801rev4.
• Test and deploy software and operating systems security and enhancement patches
• Provide 3'd level support for end-user computing issues
• Create and maintain IT Disaster Recovery procedures
• Recommend changes to improve system and network configurations and determine hardware and software requirements
related to such changes
• Research new technology and implement it or recommend its implementation
• Professional Certifications
• 7 or more year's industry experience
Accredited Bachelors Degree, or equivalent of related experience, supplemented with continuing non-degree education
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.