- 177810 - Quality Systems Specialist 3
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Systems Specialist 3 for an opening in Mesa, AZ.
- Reviews proposals, contracts, regulatory, program and customer requirements ensuring early quality involvement in program development.
- Prepares and maintains Quality directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics to assure program, contract, customer, regulatory requirements, international standards and working agreements are deployed.
- Analyzes process data, metrics, models and flows to identify root cause of problems.
- Participates with stakeholders to develop potential preventive or corrective actions and implementation.
- Conducts research, compiles and analyzes performance reports and process control statistics, to continuously improve process capability.
- Conducts quality source selection and process reviews of suppliers' ability to meet program quality requirements and support business decisions, and develops a coordinated response for management review and approval.
- Conducts hardware, software and system level audits to determine compliance with quality management system standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer requirements and reports results to management.
- Analyzes data to provide material review dispositions for nonconforming materials, parts and equipment.
- Works under general direction.
Apache maintenance experience. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Minimum 3 years Quality Systems experience in the aviation industry. First Article Test experience a plus.
Accredited Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.