- 177820 - ProE Design Engineer
- Up to $55.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a ProE Design Engineer in Gainesville, TX.
Aviation background and aircraft interior experience preferred.
- Creates basic designs of aircraft interiors, structures and mechanical systems for Fit, Form and Function to meet customer criteria, quality standards, FAA requirements, budget and project schedules using Computer Aided Drafting/Design tools.
- Creates entire documentation packages including drawings, bill of materials, material definition, trim and finish requirements, dimensions, and applicable tolerances.
- Makes revisions to size, shape and arrangement of parts to create practical design.
- Maintains regular communication with lead engineers, senior design engineers and engineering managers on assigned duties.
3-6 years Professional Experience
- Pro-Engineer Required
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Computer Aided Drafting/Design skills
- Knowledge of industry design and documentation standards
- Experience in manufacturing techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
Accredited Bachelor's degree (B.S) in engineering required
OR 4 years of relevant engineering experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
5/40, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.