- 178012 - Embedded Software Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $80 to $90.00 DOE
- 9 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
Successful candidates perform complex professional software engineering assignments.
• Has hands on real-time embedded C development experience that includes recent lab activities integrating with, and debugging on target hardware.
• Has a strong math, physics and / or statistics background.
• Has experience in developing in a multi-processor environment.
• Demonstrates a desire and the ability to learn GPS software architecture
• Has experience in developing software requirements and software designs based on system requirements and system design.
• Is a self-starter, able to individually implement a wide variety of hands-on assignments through requirements, design, code, debug, unit and SW integration tests, and peer review.
• Has contributed to, and used, DOD type software documentation, such as requirements (SRS) and design (SAD) .
• Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Works effectively under general supervision to consistently and accurately estimate and deliver individual assignments to plan.
• Knows and continuously practices software best practices.
Accredited Bachelor or Master’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) or related discipline, and 8-10 years of related professional experience, along with a passion to pursue a career in embedded software engineering.
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.