- 178212 - Tip Cell Operator
- CA-Bay Area
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Tip Cell Operator for an opening in Petaluma, CA.
Responsible for visually examining and packaging the products and determining what is acceptable and what is not acceptable per the Defect Classification. Releases acceptable products into inventory, or rejects products that are defective.
* Perform visual inspections at the machine. Make decisions for acceptable and defective product.
* Simple operation of molding/robotic machine. Start and/or stop for inspecting and taking samples.
* Maintain a working knowledge of the operating system of the molding machine.
* Perform packaging, labeling and assembly for finished goods.
* Maintain all supplies needed in cell.
* Perform dimensional testing for filters.
* Communicate with necessary departments to ensure production activities and issues are addressed.
* Maintain files, records and other documents pertaining to the Tip Cell Records.
* Maintain sample retains.
* Ensure all daily documentation is completed properly.
* Report equipment problems to the appropriate department.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.