- 178511 - Packaging Technician 1
- Up to $14.02 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Packaging Technician 1 for an opening in Allentown, PA.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes client's values of Integrity Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- Comply with all safety regulations and conduct all activities in a safe, efficient manner.
- Cleans packaging rooms and machinery in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Principles (cGMPs).
- Performs manual or automated assembly, filling, packaging and labeling of pharmaceutical products. Ensures adherence to specifications and the highest quality standards.
- Accepts or rejects in-process clinical supplies and drug products according to acceptability standards determined by Good Manufacturing Principles, customer requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Works with other departments to perform in-process inspections and other necessary tasks.
- Performs computer-related tasks for signing in to a job, in-process actions and data entry.
- Performs counts of incoming and completed components and drug product to ensure accuracy and accountability.
- Performs tasks that may be verified by an independent individual, or may perform inspection/verifications of work performed by others.
- Uses stationary and/or hand-held machinery in multiple operations.
- Must be able to work in both primary and secondary rooms.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Certification, including but not limited to filtering face masks, PAPR, N- 95 masks, half face masks and safety glasses is required for this position.
- Active member of PPI Initiatives.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Some weekday, weekend and holiday overtime may be required
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
2nd shift 3:15PM-11:15PM M-F (37.5 hrs per week) possible weekend/weekday overtime
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.