- 178656 - User Experience Specialist 5
- 12 MONTHS
- This Job Order is converted into the Direct Hire Job Order number 178749
This Job Order is converted into the Direct Hire Job Order number 178723
Chipton-Ross is seeking a User Experience Specialist 5 for an opportunity in
As a Senior Workday Analyst, you will create innovative solutions to shape and evolve the technology that drives value across the Client Company. You will design and configure Client`s next generation HR technology as part of Client`s 2nd century transformation team. Ideal candidates will have experience with complex configuration, requirement analysis, report design, and testing for Workday HCM, Recruiting, and Talent modules. Experience with Agile (SAFe) is a plus.
- Leverage analysis skills to support Workday implementation as well as changes/updates to modules and processes
- Manage ongoing configuration, design, maintenance and implementation across core Human Capital Management (HCM), Recruiting, and Talent in
- Assists with the execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing such as regression testing
- Identify and advocate future Workday enhancements or functionality
- Support HR technology across portfolio, including researching issues and recommending solutions to meet system/workflow requirements
- Design and execute test plans
- Gather, evaluate, and document end user requirements
Client is the world`s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience working in a team environment
- 5+ years of experience in HRIS field
- 5+ years of experience with Workday
- 5+ years of experience with Workday configuration (HCM and/or Recruiting)
- Experience working with confidential/sensitive information and critical business processes
- 5+ years of information technology experience supporting multiple applications/solutions with complex integration points across other systems
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences
- Experience with Workday Talent Management and System Security
- Experience with Business Process Framework, Calculated Fields, Report Writer, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), and/or Configurable Security
Accredited Technical bachelor`s degree and typically 14 or more years` related work experience or a Master`s degree with typically 12 or more years` or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years` related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Travel Required - 10%
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x256 or (800) 927-9318 x256
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.