- 178740 - Software Engineer 3
- SC-South Carolina
- North Charleston
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer 3
for an opening in North Charleston, SC.
The Software Engineer will provide software development, specification and requirements for bulk fuel delivery and storage systems. Designs, develops and analyzes complicated and difficult software programs for computer based systems. Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis. Collaborates with hardware design engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems and works with them to resolve incompatibilities. As required, provides inputs for documentation of new or existing programs. May provide work leadership for lower level employees. Excludes those whose responsibilities are primarily in applications programming and those with full supervisory responsibilities.
1) Certification in Wonderware Certified Developer in Archestra System Platform
2) Professional Software Developer Certification as issued by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers or Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) (Previously known as Certified Software Engineering Professional (CSEP)).
3) BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology, or Mathematics (BS not BA)
- Certification in Wonderware Certified Developer in Archestra System Platform.
- Professional Software Developer Certification as issued by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers or Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) (Previously known as Certified Software Engineering Professional (CSEP)).
- Six (6) years of experience with complex software systems, to include: Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Support, Test and Evaluation, and Logistics support.
- Five (5) years of experience in Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) development.
- Three (3) years of experience in support of Automated Fuel Handling Equipment.
Accredited BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology, or Mathematics (BS not BA).
WORK HOURS: PART TIME/FIRST SHIFT
20 to 29 hours a week.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.