- 174174 - NAFTA Administrator
- King of Prussia
- $20 to $25.00 DOE
- 3 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a NAFTA Administrator in King of Prussia, PA.
Send out NAFTA Certificate requests to Suppliers, follow up & log replies.
- Follow Up on Suppliers Receipt of NAFTA Certificates.
- Request Lead Purchaser's Assistance when Supplier is not cooperating for high priority certificates.
- Send 2nd reminders if applicable.
- Send out Arkema product NAFTA certificates when requested and maintain log.
- Assist in obtaining Toller information when material with a mix of Arkema supplied raw materials and Toller supplied raw materials.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous Supplier Relations experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Full time
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.