- 176517 - Design Verification Engineer
- Fort Worth
- 7 MOTNHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Desig Verification Engineer located in Fort Worth, TX
Researches, designs, develops, and tests a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including radar and radiation detection equipment; radio, television and other communications equipment and systems; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.
• Electronic circuit design including Digital and Analog
• Electronic circuit board design, lay out, and routing
• FPGA development, integration, and test
• Electronic hardware testing and troubleshooting
• Support Software Development efforts for target hardware
• Author and Review Hardware Specifications
• Development and review of detailed engineering documents for firmware and hardware release
• Lead and Develop early career team members
Accredited BS+9-15 YRS or MS+7-13 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.