- 177030 - Project Documentation Consultant
- King of Prussia
- $29.5 to $47.20 DOE
- 1 year
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Project Documentation Consultant in King of Prussia, PA.
Perform goods receipt for capital project, coordinate engineering company's project cost reporting with SAP expenditures/commitments, expedite capital project invoices, generate requisitions as needed and at year end assist project managers with capital project accruals. Project reconciliations and close P-numbers. Should be familiar with sales and use tax requirements for US states.
1. 25% of the role; Generate requisitions for capital and expense projects using SAP and input from project managers
- Projects budgets are input into SAP by others and the requisitions are coded as per the project code of accounts, WBS, (Work Breakdown Structure), BA, Business Area, and Plant number.
- Will require communications with procurement and project managers for clarification of requisitions.
2. 60% of role; Do goods receipts when notified by SAP Work cycle.
- The incumbent will need to contact contractors and vendors to have invoice formatted to suits Arkema requirements.
- Will require communications with accounts payable and procurement for payment term of invoices.
3. 5% or less of the role; Work with tax department to pay sales and use taxes, (As required), periodically during execution of project.
- Will require communications with tax department for tax liabilities of projects.
4. 5% or less of the role; Close projects commitments is SAP when requested by the project manager.
- Before project are closed by accounting, expenditures and commitments have to be in balance, make sure all invoices are received and close open commitments if all goods are received or all work completed.
5. 5% or less of the role; Work with the project managers at the end of the year to accrue expenditures for work completed in a particular calendar year.
- Run down commitments in the first quarter of the following year, as invoices are paid.
" 5+ years of experience in Procurement
" SAP experience required
High School Diploma minimum education requirement, Bachelors strongly preferred
This is not a full time position, hours per week run anywhere from 12 to 30.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.