- 177714 - Principal Quality Control Analyst 3
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- San Diego
- Up to $50.00 DOE
- 1 year
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a level 3 Quality Control Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Rancho Bernardo, CA.
· Verifies that all pre-test readiness activities are complete
· Assesses readiness to enter formal test events
· Ensures the physical/digital test environment and configuration (e.g., lab, computers, hardware, firmware, software, versions, checksums, etc.) is consistent with the documented test/configuration environment
· Witnesses testing to ensure approved test procedures are executed as written
· Ensures all defects and anomalies are documented in a closed-loop system
· Ensures all lab documentation is complete (logbooks, forms etc.) in accordance with prescribed procedures
· Conducts audits of lab processes and procedures
· Identify quality problems and recommend solutions
· Ensure equipment is properly calibrated and damaged items are properly dispositioned
Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and 5 years of quality experience OR equivalent experience within the aerospace/defense industry
A minimum education of a Bachelor's Degree in s STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) is required.
A Master's Degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) is preferred.
School must be accredited.
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x256 or (800) 927-9318 x256
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.