- 177787 - Government Compliance Database Administrator
- $18 to $20.00 DOE
- 3 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Government Compliance Database Administrator for an opening in Rockwall, TX.
Performs a variety of general accounting audit research support tasks in a compliance department. Verifies accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents of record, including (invoice approvals; disbursements; expense vouchers; and wire payments etc.). Provides customer service support to internal clients; compiles data and prepares a variety of analysis and reports. Investigates questionable data and recommends actions to resolve discrepancies to shared services financial management.
• Utilize SharePoint database to properly control DCAA data and information requests and document responses from Client to DCAA as an alternate POC.
• Control/Monitor documents to support audits
• Records management (Including Iron Mountain) as an Alternate
• Understand how to work in SAP to fulfill data requests for audits
• Requires very strong attention to detail
• Performing detailed analysis to defend Travel, AP, Payroll, GL Questioned costs
• Should have complete knowledge of main responsibilities and able to perform all with limited supervision by other compliance employees.
• Government Contract Accounting work experience
1. Associate’s degree in accounting at a minimum
2. Very strong SAP experience
3. Very strong Excel experience
4. GL experience
5. Asset vs liability experience
6. DoD contractor experience
• Experience with SharePoint, SAP experience – Travel, AP, GL modules, and running reports, Microsoft Office, requires strong Excel & Word Skills
Accredited Associates degree with 4 years related work experience; can consider the equivalent combination of education and work experience
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.