- 177955 - Assembler
- Ann Arbor
- Up to $13.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembler for an opening in Ann Arbor, MI.
To assemble components and subassemblies for weapon optics.
• Perform routine preventative maintenance as outlined in company policies
and/or work instructions.
• Conduct visual quality inspections; inform supervisory staff of deviations or
fallouts as needed.
• Follow pre-established methods and procedures in conjunction with producing a
• Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow
prescribed safety procedures.
• Perform basic recordkeeping duties for production and quality control
• Perform duties at various stations during the assembly process as required by
production need; may require change in shift or physical location within the
• Perform job duties in a manner that maintains compliance with environmental,
health and safety regulations, policies and procedures.
• All other duties as assigned
• Must work with safety glasses and/or goggles
• Ability to work with small parts; requires frequent use of hands and fingers
• Ability to read and execute written instructions
• Ability to work in an environment containing low levels of solvents and
• Excellent hand and eye coordination required
• Strong attention to detail; ability to work with precision
• Demonstrated ability working in a team environment
• Basic familiarity with assembly and measuring tools, interpreting visual aids
performing simple shop math.
• Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers on a number line and understand
how to calculate American weights, measurement, volume, and distance.
• Ability to work to the priorities of safety, quality and productivity.
• At least two years previous Manufacturing experienced preferred.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 6:30a - 4P with 30 min lunch
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.