- 178013 - Staff Software Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $80 to $90.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Staff Software Engineer for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
• Has hands on real-time deeply embedded C development expertise that includes recent lab experience integrating with, and debugging on, target hardware
• Has experience in developing in a multi-processor environment
• Expertise using Perforce or other source configuration tools for integrating a single shared baseline
• Is a self starter, able to individually design and implement a wide variety of complex hands-on coding assignments, debug, develop unit and SW integration tests, and perform peer reviews
• Demonstrates a desire and the ability to learn the complex SW architecture and GPS user equipment
• Prior background with some of the following beneficial:
o GPS concepts, standard user host interfaces, signal processing or navigation user equipment, automated embedded system testing, military GPS receivers, position, velocity and timing, Matlab, Kalman filters, digital signal processing or tracking loops, DOD development experience
• Demonstrates written and oral communication skills
• Consistently delivers individual assignments to plan
• Knows and continuously practices software best practices
• Has platform experience using Windows, C/C++ and GCC
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.