- 178285 - NX Structural Design Engineer
- $55 to $60.00 DOE
- 8 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Design Engineer for an opportunity in Melbourne, FL.
- CAD Experience using Siemens NX 8.5 or later.
- Design experience with a focus on metallic structure, wing structure design, machined part design, sheet metal and knowledge of GD&T.
- Familiarity with military and industry standards pertaining to material, processes and hardware.
- NX 8.5 or later required with PMI (Product Manufacturing Information) knowledge is a must.
- Must have 9 years minimum aircraft metallic structural design experience.
- Prior experience with Client products. (E-2, JSTARS etc.)
- (Siemens) Teamcenter Enterprise / Teamcenter Unified or similar PLM software.
- Candidate should be familiar with drawing/PDP release process utilizing Teamcenter.
- Design of aircraft wing structure.
- Familiarity with Design Review Process.
Bachelor of Science degree in STEM discipline is required. This is a hard requirement/mandatory.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering is preferred.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.