- 178510 - Sharepoint Expert
- King of Prussia
- $25 to $30.00 DOE
- 3 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Sharepoint Expert in King of Prussia, PA.
- Review documents and data for upload and integration into SharePoint databases
- Organize and archive documents
- Manage metadata and permissions for SharePoint Sites
- Design SharePoint user interface for SharePoint sub-sites
- Transfer data between SharePoint Sites
- May help work on simple or basic SharePoint workflows
- Good understanding of SharePoint and expertise of modern version of SharePoint and Office 365 enterprise
- SharePoint User Interface Design Skills
- Familiarity with Web Design concepts
- Ability to create visually appealing pages, artistic banners, and graphics.
- Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short amount of time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Sharepoint experience required
- Data Entry experience required
- Office 365, MS Office Suite required
- 1-2 years minimum related experience
- Web design experience a strong plus
At Least High school diploma (required)
Full time, first shift.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.