- 178527 - Manufacturing Technician
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- Up to $15.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Technician for an opening in Carlsbad, CA.
The Manufacturing Technician I will be responsible for daily filling of all antibody products. These responsibilities include filling, pipette maintenance, stocking inventory, and data entry.
* Completing assigned work order and/or batch record and securing necessary documents under supervision.
* Prepare and initiate all prep work for assigned work orders.
* Bottle assigned antibody or reagent.
* Learn the necessary equipment associated with the job under supervision.
* Input all necessary data into the database.
* Fill out all necessary documents associated with the work order.
* Maintaining the lab supplies and re-ordering as necessary.
* Complying with department and regulatory policies
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* 0 - 3 years of experience in a related field, preferably manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products with emphasis on Excel, Outlook and Word
* Basic mathematical skills
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
* Team player (ability and willingness to support other members to get a task completed)
* Well organized and detail oriented.
* Interpersonal skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Close vision is required. While performing duties of this position, employee will occasionally work with fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
The noise level in the environment is usually moderate.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.