- 178781 - Medical Device Test Technicia
- $36.76 to $58.82 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Medical Device Test Technician in Acton, MA.
Supports EU MDR remediation team by performing engineering activities such as design, test, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype or specialized test equipment.
- Provides technical support to Engineers.
- Operate test equipment
- Summarize results and draft documentation
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Assists in the design, construction, test and check-out of test equipment.
- May assist in analysis of routine production or design problems.
- Works primarily within individual's technical discipline.
- Provides clear and accurate data regarding product and processes.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Role may be physically strenuous at times. Required to lift 25 lbs. weights and products on and off test fixtures.
- Generally, 2-4 years' experience.
- Testing of Medical devices is a plus.
- High School Diploma (US) or local equivalent of same.
- Associate Degree or local equivalent of the same preferred.
- Full time
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.