- 178830 - Supplier Quality Engineer
- Up to $42.00 DOE
- 7 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer for an opening in Cincinnati, OH.
• Thorough knowledge of ISO-9001 requirements
• Strong GD&T and Metrology/Gaging skills
• ASTM, ANSI and Mil-Standards hands on work experience
• Basic knowledge in Statistics and SPC
• Experience with structured problem solving (i.e. 8D, 7-step, DMAIC, statistical analysis)
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with proven record of accomplishments
• Strong writing & presentation skills and proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Self-directed/starter and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously to completion
• Ability to obtain Department of Defense Security Clearance
• Ability to on travel frequently and periodically on short notice
• Supplier Quality Engineering which included extensive process auditing
• AS9100 standard working knowledge with related auditing experience
• Certified Quality Engineer and/or Six Sigma Blackbelt or Greenbelt
• Department of Defense experience
• Lean Manufacturing - trained and experience in implementing principles
• Advance Product Quality Planning, FMEA, PPAP, First Article, & Control Plans work experience
• CNC/CMM Programming experience
Accredited Bachelor degree with 5+ years in manufacturing or equivalent experience
9/80, 1st Shift - Flexible
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x246 or (800) 927-9318 x246
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.