- 178862 - Manufacturing Document Specialist
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Up to $15.25 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Document Specialist for an opening in Carlsbad, CA.
Technical document specialist is required to implement a new documentation system by converting manufacturing instructions from batch records/SOPs/WINs into EBR (Electronic Batch Record) forms.
* Sets up and maintains EBR system to capture all record control requirements, including maintenance of files, quality assurance, information conversions, and systems automation
* Edit or modify policies and procedures for the EBR system
* Requires working closely with other team members to prioritize workload evenly as well as review data collected by others to ensure accuracy
* Opportunity to identify improvements to the EBR system and work with developers to design, test and validate improvements
* Willingness to train new EBR system users as needed
* The successful incumbent will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry or other related discipline in order to effectively interpret the current manufacturing documents
* 1-2 years' highly preferred experience with data entry working with large data sets utilizing Excel
* Experience can be from a previous job, internship, project, etc.
* Comfortable working with formulas
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Be details oriented
* A versatile skill set, that includes the ability to adjust to a dynamic department's needs.
* Proficient in MS-Office, Excel, Word, Power Point
* Basic understanding of ISO 9001 guidelines
Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry or other related discipline
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.