- 178905 - Sales & Marketing Analyst
- Up to $20.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sales & Marketing Analyst for an opening in Phoenix, AZ.
The Sales Operations Analyst performs various functions, primarily to improve sales operation processes and efficiency of the Sales Operations department.
Specially, the Sales Operations Analyst will support the DO-260B Transponder Sales Campaign. He/she will undertake quantitative analysis of the firm’s sales practices, inventory, operational reports, etc. with the objective of achieving short term tactical sales.
• Report and analyze revenues and revenue-related metrics to assist management in making sound decisions
• Serve as key support person for the DO-260B sales team and senior management regarding sales performance. Work with customers to identify their specific requirements and ensure these requirements are understood and supported by the ACSS organization.
• Provide Sales support for all ACSS market segments (AT; Business & Regional; Military; and Aftermarket); weekly short term forecasts (STF); and monthly ACSS Executive STF. Ensure the forecast accuracy.
• Provide Sales support for monthly Business Requirements Planning (BRP).
• Provide Sales support in improving the overall STF Process.
• Provide Sales support to coordinate cross functional Groups in support of Sales & Orders annual planning process.
• Proficiency in MS word and excel is required
Accredited BS in Business, Marketing, and/or Communications
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x227 or (800) 927-9318 x227
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.