- 179000 - Mechanical Designer
- Up to $35.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Mechanical Designer for an opening in Burnsville, MN.
Part of the mechanical design team responsible for mechanical design and development of hardware components and devices. Design responsibilities include initial concepts, prototypes, final design, documentation, and design review of designed mechanical components.
• Create or verify 3D CAD solid models and engineering drawings, components and assemblies
• Create and maintain or oversee 3D solid models, bill of material data, engineering drawings and product cost models
• Select components based on performance requirements as outlined within the created Design Specification
• 2+ years Mechanical Design experience.
• SolidWorks CAD Experience.
Accredited Degree in Mechanical Design or Engineering
Saturday Ending, Flexible around core hours of 09:00-03:30
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.