- 179296 - QA Technician
- CA-Bay Area
- Santa Clara
- Up to $23.00 DOE
- 7 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a QA Technician for an opening in Santa Clara, CA.
Performs First Article, Start-up and Material Test Inspections using a variety of equipment including calipers, gages, vertex, CMM, centrifuge, etc. Assists with In-Process testing when needed. Identifies and dispositions visual defects accordingly. Demonstrates ability to read and understand Part Drawings (PD) Uses and/or creates excel templates to record results. Uses access database to input information and creates summaries. Analyzes and interprets testing data and communicates results to the appropriate party via email or in front of a group.
* Uses calipers, comparator, gages, centrifuge, manual pipettes, thermal cycler, vacuum leak tester, vision system (vertex) and CMM programs to measure and inspect a sampling of products. Tests may include tubes, tips, and racks testing.
* Maintains files, records and other documents that apply to laboratory records.
* Completes and maintains appropriate documentation to support testing procedures.
* Identify non-conformances during daily testing and reports them.
1 to <2 years experience related to quality control or preferably in a manufacturing or a quality environment.
* Acute attention to detail.
* Ability to work independently and as a team member.
* Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
* Basic computer skills (including excel)
* Intermedia math skills
* Experience with laboratory environment, equipment and safety procedures.
* Ability to work an alternative work schedule.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.