- 179388 - Distribution Technician
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Distribution Technician for an opening in Breinigsville, PA .
• Apply Good Manufacturing Practices in all areas of responsibility
• Demonstrates the company mission and values
• Follows all Standard Operating Procedures
• Pick, pack and ship distribution orders that require an advanced skill level
• Screen shipments for unauthorized devices in accordance with TSA requirements
• Execute distribution & warehouse system transactions
• Processes all orders according to priority set by Distribution Leader/Supervisor in order to meet receipt date.
• Verifies proper storage conditions and temperature monitoring of shipments
• Loads couriers’ trucks using pallet jacks
• Identifies opportunities to improve overall quality and efficiency
• Engaged in Daily management and 5S on a daily basis
• Ensures that inventory is properly and safely stored
• Maintains warehouse for safety, security, neatness and organization
• Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
• Able to pass a TSA background check
• Able to work overtime when volume justifies additional labor hours
• Work as part of a team within Distribution and across QA, Client Services and Supply Chain departments
• Basic computer competency using Microsoft Office applications and significant data entry
• Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Fork lift experience preferred
• Prior Distribution/Warehouse experience preferred
• Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices preferred
• Prior pharmaceutical or clinical logistics experience preferred
• Mastery of skills required to read, understand, and adhere to the SOPs and policies of a GMP environment.
• Extended periods of time walking and standing.
• Physically able bend and reach in addition to lifting 40lbs on a routine basis.
• This position could be exposed to cold temperatures, approximately 41 degrees, for more than two hours at a time with appropriate PPE.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.