- 179428 - Scientist I
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Scientist I for an opening in Guilford, CT.
The successful candidate will optimize, integrate and validate reagents, protocols and instruments to support platform and application product development. This assignment requires working with a team of experienced scientists and close coordination with software and engineering teams across multiple sites. The abilities to execute experiments, interpret results, and communicate effectively are important aspects of this role.
• Excellent organizational, record keeping and communication skills
• A strong work ethic to generate high quality data in a fast-paced, collaborative environment is necessary.
• Experience in nucleic acid analysis including PCR amplification and purification
• Familiarity with Next Generation Sequencing workflows including library and sample preparation
• Experience in statistical analysis of data sets is a plus.
• Ability to work both independently and in coordination with a team of scientists
Accredited B.S.+ 2yrs industry experience or M.S. in molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics, chemistry or equivalent disciplines
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.