- 179567 - Staff Test Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $75 to $80.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Staff Test Engineer for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
• Develop and implement test plans, test cases, and test software based on project requirements
• Create pass / fail evaluation metrics
• Perform test integration and post-test data analysis
• Perform regression and qualification testing generating test documentation and presenting results
• Create and use test harnesses for embedded systems
• Seven or more years' experience with embedded system testing, integration, and validation techniques
• Seven or more years' experience documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting, and audits
• Five or more years' experience defining system pass / fail metrics and with performing test data analysis
• Familiarity with RF, Navigation, and GPS
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Ability and motivation to quickly learn the program scope and fundamentals required to support a fast moving project
• Expertise testing in an embedded software development environment with broad lab experience integrating with target hardware.
• Ability to successfully interact with other Engineering disciplines including design, systems, and software engineering functions.
• Capable of working in a team environment with the ability to work independently at times with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated self-starter
• Some weekends and evenings will be required
• Occasional travel may be required (<5%)
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Math, or Physics.
9/80, 1st Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.