- 179702 - Pricing Agreement Representative
- NY-New York
- Grand Island
- 11 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Pricing Agreement Representative for an opening in Grand Island, NY.
Partnering with Sales, you will be responsible for maintaining all customer pricing agreements and quotes, requests for information, spreadsheet and report creation, troubleshooting price discrepancies and problem resolution.
· Communicate issues and opportunities at various levels within the organization.
· Maintain workflow instructions with current processes
· Work in multiple email boxes and keep information integrity for other users.
· Must have attention to detail and be able to work with more complex concepts to assist Sales in positioning the Quote as requested.
· Address both Sales questions and Customer related questions regarding Quotes and Agreements
Customer Service Experience Preferred
· Must have experience working with multiple computer applications such as Siebel, Microsoft Office, SAP and E1.
· Experience working in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment and have demonstrated strong organizational and problem solving skills.
· The candidate must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment where priorities and workload change; as well as the ability to work successfully in both a team setting as well as be a strong individual contributor.
· Must have strong analytical, computer, verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment where priorities and workload change; as well as the ability to work successfully in both a team setting as well as be a strong individual contributor.
· MS Excel knowledge preferred
Accredited Associates degree required and/or equivalent experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.